Friday, February 20, 2009

Nestle Aeros - how to "feel the bubbles melt"

This is just an addendum to Ivy's post regarding the Nestle Aeros. I also tried them recently and I agree with most of the things she said about them in terms of low chocolate density and whatnot. However, I would like to note...

I CAN MAKE THE BUBBLES MELT

Ok, to make the Nestle Aero bubbles melt, you need to let the chocolate sit in your mouth instead of doing the normal routine of chewing and swallowing. Yes, this requires patience. If you want to fully feel the bubbles melt, try playing with the chocolate with your tongue, running it along the porous surfaces. And now, you know how to feel the Nestle Aero bubbles melt!

2 comments:

  1. you know what, that's definitely discrimination on nestle's part, against people like me, who are too greedy to sustain that kind of patience.

    i have a very serious chocolate agenda, and waiting to feel bubbles melt is a major impediment to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a little dirty writing this post, what with the tongue action and all. :P

    ReplyDelete