Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut

I had been consuming this bar for the past week (and marathon-ing it in the last 2 days because I just couldn't control myself anymore!). Here's why:
  • Almonds! Solid choice of nut, if you ask me. Definitely made things crunchy. Another plus: the almonds were whole.
  • Dried fruits! If you're not a fan of raisins or the like, I advise you steer clear of this bar. However, since I love raisins (you have no idea), I was in heaven.
  • The trademark Cadbury milk chocolate
I loved it a lot, more than the Turkish Delight bar. The Turkish Delight bar was too strange for me. This Fruit & Nut bar was nice and familiar -- Cadbury did a great job mixing chocolate, dried fruits, and almonds together without being boring about it. However, I do have one gripe -- more almonds, please! Sometimes I'd eat 1/6 of the bar without tasting an almond. Perhaps this is how I finished the bar so quickly...

In short, this has been my favorite Cadbury bar this far (out of 2, I know). I loved it so much that it might be in the running for "Chocolate I will buy again once I've tried it all," but for now, I must continue the chocolate study.

Looking Ahead (Chocolates currently in possession): Cadbury Double Chocolate Fingers, Aero Mint, Aero Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. what exactly, pray tell, is a turkish delight?

    (i wiki'd it (hmm)... care to give a more detailed description?)

    i'm not exactly fond of dried fruit in chocolate (i like them fresh and fondued), so i was thinking about giving the turkish delight a whirl...

    ReplyDelete