Friday, February 20, 2009

Chocolate Gut

So I was taking a shower this evening and I noticed that I have a gut. I will not post a picture of my chocolate gut, despite one of the hallmarks of this blog is to provide pictures to support our claims, so you'll just have to take my word on it.

I knew there was potential to develop a gut in England, but I thought it'd be because of beer or something!

This is interesting. I totally feel like Morgan Spurlock in that scene from Supersize Me when he goes in for his physical and the doctor tells him he's gained like 15 pounds and that his other vital stats are at not-so-great levels.

Maybe I should start getting physicals.

1 comment:

  1. oh no...

    should i be expecting a (gawd, this is going to sound so wrong) chocolate baby or something soon? b/c i feel like i'm eating so much more chocolate than you are...

    ReplyDelete